Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Summer is such great time for a programmer

July 31, 2018

Introduction


I like to do a small research titled "Summer is such great time for a programmer". I have experienced so many great things this year, I just could not believe that the world can be so connected and every time I like to reach out the world, I got response.


Follow the procedure 


I learn to be patience for my personal growth on algorithm and data structure problem solving. Every time I have real time experience, I learn that it is so important for me to calm down, and get into the problem solving first. After those one hour, I need to quickly get out and go back to hard working and  training on data structure and algorithms.

I can tell there is something missing in my training. I have to listen carefully and also follow the advice.





No comments:

Post a Comment