Saturday, July 21, 2018

P!nk - Try

July 21, 2018

Introduction


It is most simple way to train myself by singing a song. I learn how to work on so many things, things troubling me. One thing is that I have a loose teeth, last time when I talked to my elder sister who is a physician more than 30 years in China over the phone, she asked me if I have a loose teeth. We only talked less than five minutes, how I can hide anything from an experienced physician.

But I love to sing songs when I feel frustrated working on algorithms. Today is my fun day since I do not work on any hard level algorithm, all those medium level or easy level algorithm are so pleasant to write.

Learn to sing a song


I like to catch up ways to sing a song by myself.

Here is the link of song.


No comments:

Post a Comment