Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Talk about money and confidence

July 31, 2018

Introduction


Money and confidence can be talked together. How will I make a story to connect the dots?

Here is the summary. Stock market is all about confidence. I like to write a blog about it. I also like to talk about economy, immigrant, backup plan, Canada, Canadian.

It is time for me to relax after two weeks drill about algorithm and data structure training. I like to get messy about the blogging, add some spice about my blog. Money is such a great topic, if I can master how to make good friends, keep good relationship at work, and get along with young generation in my family, all I need to learn is how to make a lot a lot money.

Up-And-downs


I did check USA most popular zillow website last Satuday, since I am the owner of a small condo near Florida Atlantic university. I slowed down my training and put together all the paper work. I suddenly realized that USA economy is heading so strong I never imaged before, I did not know what is going on there.

My zillow.com web page shows that last 12 months the sales of condo goes up a lot in total asking price. $50,000 us dollar in one year. I cannot take it too seriously since it goes up and down a few times already last 20 years.


What-if


I still could not believe that I sold all the stocks I hold in 2008 since I could not handle so many things if I can not settle down a corner in the earth. At that time, I was searching the whole world where is my next destination.

I had a very good friend starting from 2006 who gave me lesson how stock market is the confidence. For me it is not easy to understand her teaching. She worked for a wall street firm and we worked so closely together for a few projects.

I remembered one time in 2009 she decided to vote with her husband, her family will give me 100% support for me to go over the paper work of immigration, and share her past experience. I have to file a lawsuit to reopen my immigration case...

Every immigrant and family in United States has their own story, they back up so many plans in order to make it succeed in United States. Canada is their backup plan. Canada immigration is easy case for them. Usually they get first and land first. I decided to go for Canada option.

My friend gave me encouragement, just think about travelling to Canada for a tour, and visit different people and have a different life.

What if I have confidence on the stock market, specially on Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft. In 2008 I already got phone screen from Amazon and I knew that people are so hard working since I was asked if I graduated from computer science Ph.D. degree.


Confidence


I try to apply confidence concept in my software programmer pursuit. What is confidence? Why I will have scare? When I deal with the new task or new project related to coding?

Last time I talk to myself that I need to bring a coach to work, and this time I tell myself that I can do it all by myself.


Serve the best 



I could not believe that I am in strong economy in Canada over last eight years. I do not know how business works. I try to focus on algorithm and data structure basics.

Proverbs 30: 7 - 9

Two things I asked of You,
         Do not refuse me before I die:
8Keep deception and lies far from me,
         Give me neither poverty nor riches;
         Feed me with the food that is my portion,
9That I not be full and deny You and say, “Who is the LORD?”
         Or that I not be in want and steal,
         And profane the name of my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment