Thursday, July 26, 2018

What is luck?

July 26, 2018

Introduction


It is my small research topic tonight for 10 - 30 minutes. Now it is 11:40 PM. I had a mock interview yesterday, and the peer talked about something about luck. Hard working is important, but sometimes you have to depend on the luck. The performance can fluctuate so much.

Recently I reviewed one of coaching video in my blog, talking about training hard. When you train yourself, you have less distraction, but when you are on tournament, there are so many distractions. Try to focus more when you train yourself.

I did find issues on my training on Leetcode 114 tonight.

There are a check list for me to work on. For example, Does the candidate enjoy finding multiple solutions before choosing the best one? Detail see my blog here.


What is luck? 





No comments:

Post a Comment