Wednesday, December 26, 2018

How to be a frugal person?

Dec. 26, 2018

Introduction


Recently I did calculation I save less than 15% net income last 10 years from 2010 to 2018. I like to be a frugal person. I like to push my saving rate to 60%. How can I do it?


Highly efficient person


1. Look good but going nowhere

I need to get rid of those emotional shopping for myself. I did case study for 2011 Dec., I shopped $600 clothing for myself in one month alone. Those clothing cost will easily add up to $3,000 dollars. Here is the blog.

2. No more vacation without a budget. $1000 maximum amount for a vacation. No vacation before I control my compulsive shopping. I did case study my vacation, I spent over $4500 Canadian dollars.

3. No more car maintenance over $200 dollars for unnecessary service. No more driving around. Cut cost down to $3,000 dollars/ every year.

4. Grocery shopping - cut expenses to maximum $300/ month, count all cash shopping, Costco shopping monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment