Tuesday, December 4, 2018

What if I purchase a home in every city I work?

Dec. 4, 2018

Introduction


It is a good research topic called purchase a home every city I work or live. I lived in the city of Yichun, jiangxi province, Shanghai city, Boca Raton in Florida, Vancouver in Canada. What if I purchase a home in every city I live. How can I possible do that? How to do that if possible.

My research and case study 


I already owned a home in the city of Boca Raton, in 2017, after I purchased in 1999, I paid it off with $25,000 home equity line debt. I had to take loss to purchase US dollars over $22,000 Canadian dollars with rate 0.80.

I also paid for a home as a gift to my mom in the city of Yichun in year 2000, I paid every thing with extra to do internal simple decoration, my mom passed away in November 2017, based on my sister who made purchase, I may own 1/12 share. I am a Christian, and I do not want to get into any dispute since I learn from bible teaching. Also I like to learn how the money doubles value if I gives away, but I spent 10 times more and then ended up nothing left. I want to learn.

I did not purchase a home in the city of Yichun. I paid for one but it is a gift but I did not own it.

It is tough for me to review those financial records of expenses and I did not learn to adapt from 1999 to 2001. Personal finance is not tough to learn and get idea how to live under mean.

Now the topic is how I can purchase a home in the city of Vancouver and Shanghai. How can I do it?

If I learn the money game, and also I work very hard, do not purchase brand new car; keep my old car in Florida. I rent out the second bedroom, do not invite my mom to visit me in Florida; work very hard to save every dollar. I should be able to save $40,000 US dollars from 1999 to 2001. I should be able to purchase a home in Shanghai using $300,000 Chinese Yuan/ 1000 square foot using cash, US dollar $40,000 dollars. But in reality, I was never able to save more than $20,000 dollars and had ideas how to spend the savings from 1999 to 2001.

City of Shanghai


I have so many classmates of SJTU undergraduate and graduate owning home in Shanghai. I worked in the city of Shanghai from 1988 to 1989, and then I went back to work from 1992 to 1994, and changed a job to work from 1994 to 1996. When I left Shanghai, I had $8,000 Chinese dollars, after I purchased expensive airline ticket, I only had less than $1000 dollars left and I was lucky to have scholarship from Math department of FAU. I asked my friend and she asked her boss lady to provide a bank letter to help me to show $3,000 US dollar to cover living expenses back in 1996.

Based on the fact that my finance data in 1996, I did not have chance to purchase a home in the city of Shanghai when I left Shanghai. At that time, the home price is $3000/ square meters.

Technically I could not get a loan since I do not have enough down payment around $60,000 RMB. I changed the job and the two years salary in total is $28, 000 RMB from 1994 to 1996.

City of Boca Raton


I got a computer science master degree in 1988 in Florida. I worked full time from 1998 to 2001 and made over $100,000 net income. I made two purchase of home, one condo in the city of Boca Raton, one is in the city of Yichun, Jiangxi province, China.

I did very good job to purchase the condo in the city of Boca Raton in 1999 when the market price is lowest.

I did not learn how money works, and also I did not learn how hard it will be if I like to exceed my full time job in a startup from 2000 to 2001.

I called it a big check syndrome, lessons I learned from my own experience. I wrote a blog on this.

City of Vancouver


I landed in Canada in 2010. I will write down something here. I should be able to get a loan to purchase a condo in the city of Surrey from 2010 to 2015. I need to work hard and be proactive.




No comments:

Post a Comment