Thursday, March 28, 2019

721. Accounts merge

March 28, 2019

Introduction


I like to start to work on union find algorithms tagged on Leetcode.com. Leetcode 721 Accounts merg is the first algorithm I worked on.

721. Account merge


Here is my solution folder.

Understanding the challenges


It is time for me to review myself as a software programmer after one year Amazon Seattle onsite interview. Do I show strong determination to work hard and push myself hard to improve?

It is hard for me to tell. I did move on my personal finance research and was so glad to adopt frugality and minimalist as my life style choice, and I also had great time to learn new things from personal finance.

It is not easy for every one to advance his/ her career as a software programmer. What I can do is to continue to push myself to stay outside the comfortable zone. I need to solve more algorithms on Leetcode.

No comments:

Post a Comment