Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Find 20 hard level algorithms to work on

March 26, 2019

Introduction


It is not easy to find time to write code every day. Specially in normal business hour. How do I manage myself better and then I can have passion to code every day.

One hard algorithm a day


It is a good idea to work on one hard algorithm a day. I should try to solve all Leetcode weekly contest hard level algorithms, and then choose to study top 10 player and their solutions.

I took long break from Nov. 2018 to March 2019. I like to go back to old routine, work on algorithm problem solving every day.

Learn from the best


It is one of Amazon leadership principle. Hire the best.

To work on algorithm problem solving, I should choose best players and learn from their solution through weekly contest.




No comments:

Post a Comment