Sunday, March 24, 2019

I got a friend on Leetcode.com

March 24, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I play Leetcode weekly contest, and also I write for weekly contest discussion as well. I played over 35 contests, and then I found out that I got a friend.

Who is this anonymous friend?


I need to get involved into the community to leetcode discuss. It is not easy to work with day in and day out. I know that my time is limited resource, I write things too quick and I constantly make changes. For example, I got down votes multiple times, so I take the approach. I  just delete the post, and think about problems shown in the post, and then I write one to make it better.

Now I have a friend who also writes very well. We give each other upvotes to build a better community around our circles.

Here is one of discussion links. Here is Leetcode profile. He is moving towards ranking 10,000, and I also like to push myself hard to move into ranking before 10,000.



He wrote a popular post with 14 upvotes. He got 8 comments. His ranking is 12589.

Let us record my statistics here. I will check update after three months.


I got upvotes from the friend, and also the comment from him only. But his circle has a lot more good players.

No comments:

Post a Comment