Friday, March 29, 2019

How to master union find algorithms?

March 29, 2019

Introduction


It is my short research. I like to master the union find algorithm, what I did is to solve as many union find algorithm on Leetcode.com, and also ask the algorithm in the mock interview on interviewing.io.

100 hours work


Today the interviewee worked on the algorithm, and also shared with me his experience. He told me that there are three implementations, check the website algs4.

Top 50 players on weekly contest 112


April 3, 2019
I spent time to study code from weekly contest 112 Leetcode 947 stones removed. I learn a few implementation of union find algorithm. There are size of disjoint set, rank of set, and union API implementation. Here is my practice of Leetcode 947.



No comments:

Post a Comment