Sunday, March 24, 2019

Do not waste!

March 24, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I am also a Christian, I like to be a good role model to other people. But I find out that I make huge mistakes and ignore the consequence of my actions.

Clothes


I just did calculate based on citi credit card, I spent over $6,000 us dollars from 1999 to 2001 over $6,000 us dollars on clothes. What are those clothes? Those are top brand clothes and bags. I paid my mom a condo in 2001 using $6,000 dollars, now it worth over $100,000 dollars.

I did go back in 2014 and threw away into community garbage can. It is not right things to do. I argued to myself to give more space to the renters. There is a cost to bring them back to Canada; There is cost for me to sell them one by one online or donation etc.


$40,000 credit card expense


I spent $40,000 us dollars on my citi credit card from 1999 to 2001. I bought a lot of stuff and put into a two bedroom condo.

I do not set up inventory check for those items. I do not track each item expenses, invoice, picture, usage. I just gave away, or throw away. I did analyze those cost this January 2019 finally based on citi bank credit card. It is not correct behavior.

I should think about and analyze, and make things better.

I bought extra video camera, I only played a few times. I just left inside condo. I should bring those item to Canada, I can use them record video and post some algorithm and personal finance video on youtube.com.

I did a case study on clothing sofa purchased with my mom together back in 2000.



No comments:

Post a Comment