Nov. 4, 2020
I just could not believe that I learn much more because I have to work on small tasks like writing C# for algorithms. I have to write down 10 things I do better this time to prepare for Google phone screen!
10 things I do better this time
- I took Amazon online assessment but I failed the test; I could not speed up my coding and had trouble to play with Hackerrank web compiler using C#. I did it before Google phone screen, one week ahead.
- I started to try to record videos for algorithm practice
- I went through a lot of dynamic programming algorithms, I learn how to read other people's sharing
- Hard level algorithm is so interesting, and I just could not believe that I waste so many resources. So many people share the solution and it is so easy for me to learn hard level algorithms.
- I started to play leetcode weekly contest after I failed Amazon online code assessment second time in 2020.
- It is most important to expedite my coding. Time is limited. I should practice more.
- I practiced a few times on pramp.com system design and behavior interview. I learned a lot on system design. I started to read Microsoft Microservice book.