Saturday, May 29, 2021

7 KM walk | May 28, 2021 | Beautiful rose | weight control starting from 202 lb

 



It is hard to lose weight 20 lb in 2021. I thought about the plan how to reduce weight, and then my thought is like 5 lb a week. After three weeks, I learned that I can only lose one lb a week, after weekday 7 KM walk a day, Sunday 3 hours tennis sports. 

I weighed a few times last week, only one morning I saw 199.5 lb in the morning. I still weighed 202 lb this Saturday morning. 

I like to take time to enjoy my walk every week day after I finish my work. And also I like to push myself to work 8 hours a day, not 6 hours a day. 


Selfie tips:

Plagued by a constant "sleepy look" in your photos, even if you really have large, bright eyes? Here's how you can make them look big and bright in selfies using the 20° + 45° technique. (Reported by: Oliya T. Yabuta)

A common mistake in many of the poor self-portraits is illustrated in the bad example above. A front view of the face taken with the camera positioned at the eye level makes the eyes appear droopy. Also, by comparing with the good example, we can tell that the facial contour is not well-defined. To avoid such mistakes and make the eyes appear larger and brighter, use the "20° + 45°" technique.

The 20° + 45° Law

  • Position the camera "20°" higher than the face
  • Move the camera horizontally to the side by "45°" 

First, with the camera held in your hand, stretch it out straight into the front. Next, lift your arm upward from this position by 20°. Make sure that the camera lens is facing you. Also, instead of lifting your chin, you should look into the camera with your eyes tilted upward. Doing so creates an up-from-under look, making the outline of the upper eyelid appear thicker, and the eyes would look bigger and brighter.
If the camera is only moved upward by 20°, this would create a deliberate impression. To make the photo turn out more natural, move the camera horizontally by 45°. Similarly, look into the camera by tilting your eyes upward instead of moving your chin. Shift your face slightly toward the camera to complete the pose, followed by pressing the shutter button. The result is a natural up-from-under look with a clear depiction of the upper eyelids, making the entire eye appear larger and brighter. At the same time, with the jawline visible, the chin also appears sharper.


No comments:

Post a Comment