Sunday, May 16, 2021

FAU | USA is slowly back to normal | My renting talk

May 16, 2021

Introduction

I posted the ad in Chinese wechat group FAU, and got two feedback yesterday. I learn through my experience as a home owner. Two possible clients and I learn that USA is slowly back to normal, I felt much better after I had 40 minutes conversation with Dr. Li. 

My experience

I like to learn more things as a home owner in Florida, Boca Raton. I am still too close-minded to learn in Canada, and I have difficulty to build wealth in stock market from March 2019 to May 16, 2021. But I will get better to learn how to deal with anxiety through pandemic. 


As a home owner, I learn so many lessons to work with different tenants. I just paid $6800 dollars for a new roof for the building with 18 units. The monthly maintenance fee went up to $375 US dollars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment