Thursday, May 27, 2021

Google blogger: Cannot load image | ask customer support

  Dear support, I could not load images on my blog. I think that I work hard to push blogger as a real commercial product, now it could not load images. I tried five times.


My blog link is here:
https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/7021444515976540823/4419169358428597356

The error message is
Sorry! An unexpected error occurred while processing your selection. Please try again.

Recently I tried to use blogger as my reader, I load long articles and read them, make highlights. The article are really long ones. The blogger takes long time to load and it takes me 20 seconds to get my typing back when I work on my study notes just above original article. Please give me my account special treat if possible. Cheers! jianmin 


Time sent in: 9:34 AM, 2021 

When will I get response back? 
The feature to load image is back to working. 6:00 PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment