Monday, May 31, 2021

Hunger to learn: System design | Program project on red-gate | How to Program with MongoDB Using the .NET Driver

 May 31, 2021

Introduction

I think that I am definitely 100% on the track to be a best researcher in the world. I just did work on blogging five year non-stoppable, and then I figured out that I should work on my own housing problem back in 2018 November; I started to work on personal finance research. I also definitely feel the need to learn more technologies, and then I started to work on the article again and again. It is a long article but I do think that it is important for me to learn by myself, and this is the first one - MongoDB using the .NET. 

The technical article

Here is the link. 

I like to copy and paste the content I did read in a few hours, and see how I can improve my reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment