Thursday, May 27, 2021

Pandemic | Hardship | One hard level algorithm | Hard working spirit | Keep faith | Leetcode 1368

May 27, 2021

Introduction

After more than one month to work on system design, I decided to choose to work on one hard level algorithm. I need to get back on my foot and make a living as a software programmer. To my best knowledge, it is important to be a very creative and top-performer in order to survive this pandemic. I let my weight go up around 208 lb and fought hard a few months for hay fever starting from Feb. 2021. I learn the importance to walk to home, show determination to overcome the stress of pandemic and full time work, get back good cardiovascular endurance

Leetcode 1368 | hard level algorithm | learn from my own experience 

I also have to be a good learner, practice more often in order to get used to challenges in daily work. I am also out-of-shape in terms of discipline and make-it-happen in C# coding

May 26 - 27, 2021
1368. Minimum Cost to Make at Least One Valid Path in a Grid
C# | common mistakes | Warmup practice | 11 years C# experience | three weeks break
C# | Deque | BFS | Quick warmup - 20 minutes | May 26, 2021
C# | Deque | First visit is not minimum | Failed test case study | pruning idea failed
C# | Deque | Pruning idea works | Learn from failed test case


May 28, 2021

1368. Minimum Cost to Make at Least One Valid Path in a Grid

C# | Deque | Pruning idea works | Check head node of deque | BFS


No comments:

Post a Comment