Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Invent and Simplify principle study

May 22, 2018

Introduction


It is the principle called Invent and simplify principle. It is my favorite. Here is the explanation. Leaders expect and require innovation and invention from their teams and always find ways to simplify. They are extremely aware, look for new ideas from everywhere, and are not limited by "not invented here". As we do new things, we accept that we may be misunderstood for long periods of time.

Principle study


Let me write down some keywords in the above principle here:


innovation and invention
find ways to simplify
aware and look for new ideas, also from everywhere. Everywhere is the keyword.
new things
may be misunderstood for long periods of time

long periods of time - how long? one week, one month, one year?


S.T.A.R story


It is my favorite principle. I have so many things to write down.

I look for ways to learn how to write simple code, readable code.

Action: I asked questions on stackexchange.com, I start to write on quora.com, Leetcode discussion panel, my own coding blog.

I practice mock interview daily, understand how others do the work as software engineer, learn to evaluate the talent, learn one soft skill a time.

I practiced one algorithm over 50 times. I have written one algorithm in mock interview over ten times.

New things I tried last 5 months:

Udemy.com
...

Result:

will seen the result one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment