Saturday, May 26, 2018

Work with my coach

May 26, 2018

Introduction


I like to spend some time to work on my coach training, and I like to share my research with my coach this weekend. Since we like to get close, I can have more ideas to learn from his coaching.

Write a short email first


I spent time to write one email after my last mock interview. The coach does not get impressed. He replied. So I wrote another one.

Hi, Mr. xxx, 

 I like to spend give five minutes to 10 minutes to share my favorite tennis sports. I like to find out ways to win.

 Sloane Stephens, rank from 974 to 17 since she won grand slam. She had foot surgery, training again, very good story to share, encouraging, USA style success story. 


 When is our next meeting? I will find time to work on my home work before our next meeting. 

I did send another email since I sent a wrong link of youtube:

Hi, Mr. xxx, 

Sorry, I sent wrong video. I like to share one video from USA athlete Sloane. 

I like to send this video from Sloane Stephens - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1QM5cjlh_w

I like Sloane's coach, and her coaches and how they work together. 

Being coachable 


I like to work on small details to make myself a good student and allow my coach guide me better to solve algorithm and data structure problems. It is second week I got a coach. 

The coach told me to work on easy algorithm on Leetcode.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment