Thursday, May 3, 2018

Leetcode 269: Alien dictionary

May 3, 2018

Introduction



Plan to spend time to review the algorithm again. I like to make the algorithm my favorite graph algorithm in May, 2018.

I know that it takes a lot of sacrifice from a friend who coached me through mock interview, how to pay attention to detail. I like to write the blog to express my thankfulness to those people. Like my hitting partner on tennis court, those algorithm practice trains me to think harder, work harder.

One day I wish I can use my mathematics training over years and be able to use some of them in the work. First I have to learn how to be a good software programmer first, my crafting skills has to be improved first.


Learn how to talk in Chinese about the algorithm


It is interesting to learn how to express the algorithm in Chinese first. I did 10 minutes study and made a gist based one a blog. Here is the gist. The algorithm with some improvement is here.

Plan to write a C# solution based on the above Java code.

Past practice


Here is my past practice. I need to warm up and write a solution. It is such great warmup to review code written more than 2 years ago, here is code I reviewed and wrote this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment