Saturday, May 12, 2018

Special drill for next three weeks

May 12, 2018

Introduction


It is my decision to contact my mock interview peers and then I decide to get some private lessons from those peers I like the most. Since they are working hard, best performer I have met over the practice. One of them is Tsinghua university gradudate student. I could not find time to finish over 500 Leetcode algorithms in last three years. I asked two of them to be my coach for next three weeks.

How to choose a good peer to be a coach? 


It is not easy at all to do so many things very well. It takes time to practice so many Leetcode algorithms. So it is better to have a coach and find out how to work on the practice more efficiently.

First of all, I like to figure out that what job needs a super talent software programmer.

If I have a good coach to practice at 8:00 AM to be interviewed for two algorithms 10 sessions next three weeks, then I can have Saturday and Sunday, play grouse on the top of grouse mountain this past Saturday and enjoy Sunday service with friends from Florida.

The picture and videos can be viewed from instagram here (?) very soon.

Actionable item:


Plan to study solutions as many as possible next three weeks. I need to read as many as possible solutions.

Here is my next three week's bible.




No comments:

Post a Comment