Sunday, May 27, 2018

System design

May 27, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to read grokking system design articles. I spent a few hours this Saturday and I read a few system design, one is instagram design.

What I like to do is to design some drills to help me read carefully, think carefully, learn something as well.

It is not easy for me to learn something if the content is not very well prepared. So I chose to purchase grokking system design with payment over $100 Canadian dollars. I like to focus on the lecture notes and do some research based on the reading material.


Argument of day


Julia, do not be silly. You work so hard and finally can do very well on algorithm and data structure problem solving. Then you should work hard on system design. It should be easier compared to algorithm and data structure.

Prepare some notes, follow a few simple steps.

Study notes







No comments:

Post a Comment