Saturday, December 15, 2018

7 Expenses ALL Rich People Avoid - People

Introduction


It is 12 minutes video called 7 expenses all rich people avoid. I like to write a blog to document all mistakes I made in last 20 years, so that I can explain why I left Florida in 2010 without any wealth left.

7 expenses


Here is the link.

1. College Debt 2. Social Events 3. Cars 4. Houses 5. Food 6. Clothes 7. People

Do I have all expenses covered in next 12 months? Do the person survive? Do not remember the shame, manipulation and other things?

I could still remember in 2001 the manipulation I got from relatives, and at the end of the trip, I spent so much to please relatives, thousands of US dollars to pay TV, food, and also group trip to Shanghai. I like to write down those expenses and lessons I learned in my financial life.

No one cares any more after 18 years. But I will remember forever that the lesson I learned from the trip in my personal finance life, and it is important to understand that I paid full price in my life. I asked a friend to lend me the money for one month in 2002, and worked so hard hour by hour over 8 months full time to pay back those debts I had for one week vacation.

In order to build wealth and stay health, I think that it is also very important to learn stay independent as a single lady. I also need to learn how to identify those irresponsible people in my life, and stay away those social event and vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment