Saturday, December 15, 2018

How much I paid for private coach June 2018?

Dec. 15, 2018

Introduction


It is hard for me to review my payment for the private coach this June 2018. I like to do some case study about this payment and experience.

Case study


I met a friend from pramp.com, and then we worked together to practice algorithm and data structure more than five times. I did share my experience of my payment to the coach, 1 minute 1 dollar for the private coach, I paid $1000 Canadian dollars for private coaching. And she told me that it was too expensive. She did not choose to pay any coach at all.

I also met a friend who gave me three free one hour mock interview this June, 2018. He later joined biggest companies one of top 100 in USA.

I did share my experience through mock interview on interviewing.io. The interviewee asked me why you chose to hire a coach. Through the feedbacks, I know that I have to learn lessons, stay in budget, maybe I should take one or two hours. That is all.

I remembered one time the coach asked me what I like to work on. I could not tell what I like to work on. I should embrace the hard work, if I do not practice hard enough, go over all those hundreds of algorithms on Leetcode.com, then I could not make it at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment