Saturday, December 15, 2018

Being financial smart - my sponsor application project

Dec. 15, 2018

Introduction


It is my personal finance research and I like to find all problems I have. In order to prepare myself to be a good project manager, and learn people skills, I have to work on some basics, write down my problems at the end of 2018.

Case study


I worked on the project related to sponsor application to Canadian permanent residentship. I am the aunt but I have to learn how to work with the relatives and learn how to do it in the advance.

This year I paid $650 DNA test, and I paid principal applicant $490 landing fee, and I paid extra $600 dollars tax in order to be financial supporter. I start to audit those big expenses, since I do not purchase any clothing besides food in 2018. I have to give myself an explanation why I made mistakes to end up pay other person's bill.

I like to come out the ideas how to start a project. One idea is to ask relatives to deposit all expenses to my account before I start to work on the project in 2016 October. If they choose not to pay in advance, then I should not start the project at all.

It took me over hundreds of hours to study and all kinds of research, and then I ended up investing over thousands of expenses to the project. Every time I like to communicate with the principal applicant, he even does not listen anything. The whole process is a big alarm for me to be a project manager, I have to learn how to be proactive, and ask deposit in front. I have to learn how to manage a young person and his relatives.

If I cannot control the money in the project, I can not control the project at all. All I do is to work hard on my side, and pay other person's expenses, and leave the principle applicant and relatives to waste money and time on other things.


No comments:

Post a Comment