Sunday, December 2, 2018

Case study: moving violation driving ticket

Dec. 2, 2018

Introduction


I got a driving ticket in 2014. I took it very seriously, since I got two violations in 2010, and the police officer gave me the chance, took my excuse. But in a few years, I got another ticket, I knew that it was very serious. I spent one month to read driver license book, page by page, paragraph by paragraph, I tried to understand the basics. I also plan to review the book every year, I put into my office to make sure that I will read the book in lunch time if need.

Personal finance month


I did choose to pay the ticket right away. I learned that it is not good practice to argue. I need to take seriously and learn the driving rules, try to remember one by one. In 2017, I had a car accident, one car hit me from behind, and he hit and run. He told me that let me catch the bus, it was bus's fault, I did not even have time to look at his driver license number. It happened in less than two minutes, the hit and run whole process. I did not even have time to step outside the car, the big truck ran away.

So I like to do case study of driving ticket in 2014. I had personal finance month, I came cross the driving ticket, and then I skipped the document. And I just like to share and document my case study on this ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment