Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Cheerful heart

Dec. 4, 2018

Introduction


It is so interesting to write a blog about my personal finance struggle. I did also like to write a topic called legal issue. I had an appeal for leave case in 1999, I spent over 6 months to work on my own case. I like to review the documents and then share my personal experience how to understand the law, and how to work with Canada Federal court registration office, immigration lawyer website, specially case study content on the internet, how to work with department justice lawyer from Canadian Federal government.

My case study


It is learning experience for me to write about personal legal issues. It is a good idea to push myself to get more organized, and document my mistakes and learning. From bad habit, personal finance struggle, and then legal issue related to immigration application process, I went through the training of myself to adapt to the society, country to country.

Here is the first blog I wrote related to my appeal for leave case in 1999.

What is cash?



No comments:

Post a Comment