Monday, February 18, 2019

Our Favorite Funds for Retirement Portfolios

Feb. 18, 2019

Introduction


It is my statue holiday called family day. I spend time to stay in my home office and then learn something related to personal finance. Here is the video.

Retirement fund


I did three startup companies in United States. In every job, I rushed to pay as much as possible into my 401 K account. I need to get organized and then look into how to get educated related to 401 K fund and IRA accounts.

It is long road for me to catch up. I start to learn from so many people and open to a new world of people who shares good content.

I start to work on my personal finance from Nov. 2018.

I sold all possible big gains mutual funds, stocks in recession 2002 and 2009. I tried to focus on Canada immigration case in 2009 only.




No comments:

Post a Comment