Tuesday, February 19, 2019

What if I know the stock market

"The stock market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient." - Warren Buffett

It is a good research topic for me to work on.

I am a programmer but I like to do a short research. My interest is superficial, play tennis, shopping, I bought thousands dollar clothing again starting from 2010, it is junk since they are my wants and not needs. I watch netflix shows to take breaks instead of learning things on youtube.com on personal finance until Nov. 2018.

2018


One day I felt so lost since I thought about other thing not tennis, I was playing tennis against the wall. I like to have a home, own a home some place in Canada, but I failed to time the market. I talked to a Chinese friend who also has a real estate license. He explained to me that I did not know the market. Now it was too late. It was in 2018

I felt that I like to start something new. Why I just work on a case study first.

Because I do not know what problem I have. I think that I have income problem not expense problem. I do believe that I should hold on to grow rich until I can get more income first.

2009


I did not know the stock market, when in recession 2009, I took the loss, sell everything to focus on my immigration case.

My attitude has problems. I should learn more about stock market starting from 2001. I was a home maker in 2001.

I made a mistake to sell VIGRX mutual fund in 2002, and then totally forgot it, do not talk about it. I moved on with other interest.

I did not succeed the first time to file Canada immigration. I had 30 days to respond the immigration office to provide finance letter to show $10,000 Canadian dollar fund. The consultant did not receive the mail and I did not know where I was in the application status at all. All I am doing is to wait for the result. I got denial of application since lacking of financial statement. I took advantage of 60 days to appeal my case, started to file appeal for leave in Canada federal court by myself.

I felt so disappointed and this was the first time I learned that I could not turn back the clock.

I was impatient, and I sold everything in stock market and took the loss in 2009, and I decided to move on immigration case.




No comments:

Post a Comment