Monday, February 18, 2019

Work with Canada immigration Hong Kong office

Feb. 18, 2019

Introduction


I am the sponsor, and I work with principle applicant on his application. He got a procedure fairness letter on Feb. 1, 2019. He has 30 days to send in the document requested. Last December he send in through the mail but he did not include letter from Hong Kong office, and he did not include his application number.

Super patience


I also have to push myself learn how to communicate with hong kong office related to principal applicant. I sent an email to query the case but the office sent back to me an email saying that I am not authorized to communicate with principal applicant's issue. I wrote the email to thank Hong Kong office for procedure fairness letter.


No comments:

Post a Comment