Saturday, May 4, 2019

Celebration of Microsoft online code assessment success

May 4, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I am a frugal person, and I know that I have to spend time to learn system design, and I do not want to go for an onsite in Seattle without any preparation. In other words, online assessment is just one hour practice. I like to celebrate it since I learn how to overcome difficulty last 4 years.

Hardwork and sharing


It is time for me to mark the success with my Leetcode profile. So I learn that it is so important for me to push myself to complete more algorithms on Leetcode.com, and also write down the journey, share with others.


Submission history


After the failure of Amazon code assessment this March, I learn that I have to push myself to work on problem solving through more practice.

I started to work on union find algorithm tag, and I found out that it is really hard to live with hard level algorithm. If I am not careful, it will take me a whole day to learn how to solve a hard level algorithm.

As I remember, it is better to go back to work on easy, medium level algorithm. This way I can learn better and learn fast compared to hard level algorithm.









No comments:

Post a Comment