Monday, May 6, 2019

Comparison study: Jianmin Chen vs billionaire Jame Simons

May 6, 2019

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I like to write a short research how a Chinese single lady likes to relate to the story from mathematician to billionaire Jame Simons.

Facts to review


I like to present my asset shown in mint.com every day. Compared to billions, I only manage less than $100,000 asset besides a condo in the city of Boca Raton.

So let me do a simple math, my asset is less than $100,000, and it is 0.0001, 1 base point of 1 billion dollar.

I just learned that my biggest mistake is not to learn how to use my 401K and IRA from 2002 to 2019. I should have learned finance by myself, and then grow those fund with S&P index since it grows 265% over 10 years from 2010 to 2019.


Education background


Industry experience


Finance study



No comments:

Post a Comment