Sunday, January 12, 2020

13 Ways to Take the Emotions Out of Investing

January 12, 2020

Introduction


It is my personal finance research. I am a single person, and spend time in my home office whole day; I have to learn how to invest, since I will depend on my research and then make sound decision when bear market comes in 2020 or later. I have problems to learn to deal with emotions, since it is hard specially for a single person. I have to make choice to learn from reading an article and then be patient and learn a small thing a time.

13 ways to take the emotions out of investing


Here is the article.


  1. Don't focus on the minute-to-minute returns - Daniel Crosby, behavioral finance expert
  2. Don't lose your sense of history
  3. Don't forget how markets work
  4. Don't love your stock
  5. Avoid the herd mentality if you're a venture capitalist
  6. Allow for intuition before you invest
  7. Figure out how much you can afford to lose
  8. Ask questions
  9. Take time to deliberate
  10. Bounce your investing decisions of 'your group'
  11. Think 'opposite' when it comes to emotions
  12. Use food to train your brain
  13. Follow a formula for asset allocation and proper rebalance





No comments:

Post a Comment