Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Coldest day in last 10 years in Vancouver

January 15, 2020

Introduction


It is toughest day to go to work and go home as well. I like to write a blog to document my experience.

Go to work 

It was the coldest day on January 14, 2020. I went to skytrain and waited over 14 minutes to catch a train to China town station from Main street station.

So this morning I saw a heavy snow outside my window, so I called the office around 8:00 AM and then I said that I will be in the office around 11:00 AM. I need to avoid rush hour.

I did go out at 10:00 AM, and then the train was not so busy but I saw the severe weather warning. The city suggested us to stay at home instead.


Go back to home


I thought about the warning giving out by the city. I did some research and by my experience, I decided to leave office early at 4:00 PM.

I saw bus driver could not control the stop and stopped the bus further 10 meters. I saw the danger sign from bus drivers taking risk to drive.

I waited the skytrain over 10 minutes, but the train was full. So I decided to take bus and then walked to home.



No comments:

Post a Comment