Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Hackerrank: Women's CodeSprint 4

Oct. 24, 2017

Introduction


It is the time to play another codesprint this Friday. I thought about yesterday and decided to join until this Thursday, because I need to discipline myself to work on the contest. It is not an easy task because of the busy schedule.

Here is my last two contests on Hackerrank.


I documented the university codesprint 3 contest here. I just could not believe that after the contest, I wrote the blog to celebrate my piece of puzzle to solve NIM game. It is just another contest, and not so good performance. Surprisingly, I got some feedback through a phone call, unbelievable story in the city of Vancouver. 


CodeSprint strategies 


I spent extra 20 minutes to look up bible verse for my contest. Here is bible version Proverb 13:4 for my woman codesprint 4.

Statistics


The blog was written from 6:00 am to 6:20 am, Oct. 24, 2017. I just came back from China and went back to work starting from Oct. 23, 2017. I need to get rid of jet lag, I came back on Oct. 20, and this is the fourth morning with jet lag, I went to bed around 8:00 PM, and woke up around 3:00 AM, and then read wechat to 5:00 am, and got up at 5:30 am.  



No comments:

Post a Comment