Friday, October 20, 2017

Research about Yichun city

Oct. 20, 2017

Introduction


It is very interesting to spend time to do research on my home town, the city of Yichun during my vacation from Oct. 5 to Oct. 20, 2017. I just like to document my learning here and see if I can make some progress later on.

I have four siblings living there, 3 sisters and one brother. One of my elder sisters is a physician working for a hospital called The Third People's Hospital of Yichun, she also teaches in the university of Yichun part time, and last few years she is also a partner for a retirement living facility in the neighborhood cities and a provider of medical advise. My young sister is the lecturer of biochemistry over 20 years in the university of Yichun; My young brother and sister-in-law invested some money, and decided to take over a small business and manage to make it profitable last 24 months, a small restaurant called 宜春陆记馄饨店 starting from 2 years ago, manage to hire a few employees last 12 months.


Vacation Experinence 


One favorite thing I did in vacation is to visit the restaurant and asked help for my daily activities. For example, I do not have china phone number, so I have to ask my sister-in-law to get me a rental car using 滴滴快车. Also I learn how people work hard in restaurant and experience so many things including talking to customers, ordering food, and catering friends in the restaurant.




No comments:

Post a Comment