Friday, February 23, 2018

Longest arithmetic progression algorithm

Feb. 23, 2018

Introduction


It is my ideal learning to share my practice on code review website,  I know that it takes a lot of practice for me to master a dynamic programming algorithm.

I spent hours to study and write C# code, and when I like to share my practice with other people on code review website, I have to go over the reading material again and also think over again carefully. I find that it is very good experience. It is good to help others later on if I choose the algorithm as a mock interviewer, and also it is very helpful for me to examine my past week's hard work, what I should improve as a competitive programmer.

Are you currently working?


Two days ago I attended HackerX event in the downtown office Visier. I met two employers and both of them asked me the same question. Are you currently working? I know that it is very interesting question.

I am working full time.

I also try to improve myself by practicing a lot of mock interviews. I also like to invest some time to help others, learn to be a coach to help others to achieve their goals.

I start to practice with some peer met on mock interview platform, so I had chance to practice some algorithm together with the peer. I enjoy learning and find myself pick up more soft skills. Being a software programmer can be so much fun.


Algorithm practice


I spent one hour to review the algorithm and managed to post the question on the stackexchange.com website. Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment