Sunday, February 18, 2018

Longest arithmetic progression

Feb. 18, 2018


Introduction


It is the most difficult dynamic programming algorithm I have worked on before. I just could not believe that we do not have a lot of blogs and articles to talk about it. I was thinking about posting one on stackexchange.com in short future.

One thing I like to look into is how the startup company in Sillicon Valley chooses algorithm for the phone screen, what kind of talent is at the top of the free market now these days?

I do know how tough it is to survive a 20 minutes mock interview using this algorithm.

Plan to work on the solution. Here is the link.

Algorithm practice


Here is the C# code practice I had recently. I did find a blog with test cases. After I went through the test case, I understood the algorithm and how it works.


Actionable Items


I like to read the papers related to the algorithm, and see if I can understand the paper one day. Here is the link.

Here is the post on stackoverflow. And the answer I voted is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment