Friday, February 23, 2018

Neurodiversity hackathon

Feb. 23, 2018

Introduction


I like to write something for my favorite Microsoft hackathon called Neurodiversity Hackathon.

It is the learning experience, I did not know how good people are to work on hackathon. It is like China open in Beijing, I had chance to watch the top professional players how to train themselves in practice court in 2017. In practice court, I saw players practice together and how they cheer each other, and I was so close to players, sometimes only a few meters away.

I had the opportunities to learn from two team members how they wrote code using Microsoft emotional API and then successfully did the work.

What is autism?

What is Microsoft emotional API?


Here is our code ! Get excited!


Here is the link of code.

Here is the place for the project on linkedIn.com.

What is my plan after the hackerthon?



No comments:

Post a Comment