Saturday, February 10, 2018

Say hi to New York again

Feb. 20, 2018

Introduction


It is true that I met a peer from New York this morning 12:00 PM mock interview. I already met over 10 people from New York. I started to learn one thing a time from people working in New York industry.

It is fun and also people are more active to reach out to other people as well.

New York style


I did hear a few things about New York. How things work in the city of New York. Today I also learned a few things through discussion of JavaScript coding of a H-tree algorithm.

Here is JavaScript code.

Since the peer told me that he has over 10 - 12 years ruby on rail experience, so I asked him the question how he designed the JavaScript function, basically it is like functional programming style. const drawHTree = (x, y, length, depth) => {. 

I asked the peer to extract variable top_y, bottom_y, left_x, right_x four variable, and then I asked the peer to write to DrawLine the length of line and declare a variable for totalLines. 

I asked the peer to  count how many H-tree by steps, and then he quickly came out the time complexity. 





No comments:

Post a Comment