Thursday, August 30, 2018

Google search keyword: leetcode jianmin.chen.39

August 30, 2018

Introduction


For some reason Leetcode.com removed the feature to list all sharing for each user. I wondered what I should do, then I came cross this Google search result page, using keyword: Leetcode jianmin.chen.39, I can easily track how many sharings I have posted so far. Here is the link of search result.

I like to track how many sharing I have posted, and I like to get more active in Leetcode.com community. That will be the best place I learn and share next few months.

15 algorithm discuss sharing


I can easily find first two pages with around 15 algorithms I wrote something for sharing. I have posted more than 15 times, I like to figure out how to find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment