Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Three things I push the limit as a sister

August 28, 2018

Introduction


It is challenge task to push my sister to gain confidence to visit in the city of Vancouver. I have to work with her, and also try to push her to learn and adapt for Canada culture.

It is not easy for her to speak and listen using English, but it is not too bad for me to see her improvement for five day visit in the city of Vancouver.

Push the limit


The first thing I told her is that I could not spend more than three hours of my time with her a day. She has to be independent. I try to push her to go out visit Canada place in the first day, take the skytrain by herself.

The second thing I pushed her is to take her on grouse mountain grind. I like her to learn that hiking is most rewarding experience and get to know the city of Vancouver by knowing one most nearby mountain.




No comments:

Post a Comment