Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Five secrets to tennis confidence

August 22, 2018

Introduction


It is my research topic tonight, read the article called five secrets to tennis confidence. My research is to understand five secrets first, and then how to relate to my self. Here is the article.

My question is how to borrow the idea to apply my algorithm training and interviews.


Julia, please remember this statement


If you allow your confidence to crash because of immediate results or errors during the match, you simply can't perform your best in the match.

"The bottom line is that tennis is a very mental game. Everybody is strong, everybody is pushing hard. But the difference between the top players is the mental ability to copy with the pressure and hit the right shots at the right time and stay calm in the moments when you need to stay calm. ~Novak Djokovic






No comments:

Post a Comment