Thursday, August 16, 2018

I love to code Array easy level algorithms

August 16, 2018

Introduction


It is so interesting journey to practice easy level algorithms tagged Array on Leetcode.com. I just could not believe that I enjoy browsing all kinds of ideas to solve those algorithms and I like to see various ideas and code in various languages.

How come it is so easy for me to love to code for those algorithms. Sometimes I found out that easy level algorithm can be such a great tool for me to train myself to get good understanding of data structure.

One of my most favorite algorithms is Leetcode 414 called Third maximum number. I shared my C# solution using SortedSet, here is the link.

Actionable Items


Find some arguments to support the coding training using Leetcode easy level algorithm tagged using Tree, Array, String, Math. I believe that if I work on those 190 easy level algorithms first, I will build a good habit to code every hour, and every 15 minutes break, and also get used to think hard on algorithm and data structure.

I came cross one master graduate student who finished over 600 algorithm in less than 12 months. I believe that it is best training for a young programmer to prepare for good software career.

Here is one of profiles I studied today. It takes a lot of determination, wisdom and sacrifice to finish over 3000 submission in last 12 months. Solved question is 624/881.

I just could not believe that the hard working spirit and also very good management of time. In order to submit so many algorithms, I have to be a very efficient on time management. Do not spend extra time to read various ideas. Focus on solving new algorithm, do it as quick as possible.


Design a drill for array easy level algorithms



There are total 50 easy level array algorithms. I like to design a drill to work on those 50 easy level algorithms.

Spend one hour think about 10 easy level algorithms. Try to read the problem and come out the idea by myself alone. Do not read the discuss, write down the idea using one sentence.

This drill is to help myself comprehend the problem quickly. And also it is also very good to train myself think intensely in 5 to 10 minutes to come out an idea.

Leetcode 849

Leetcode 643

Leetcode 724


More problem to read, 119, 66, 35, 747, 53, 118, 27, 674, 746, 121


No comments:

Post a Comment