Wednesday, August 29, 2018

How to break the nervousness?

August 29, 2018

Introduction


It is 11:29 PM and I like to do some research how to make changes in order to feel relax and less nervous when I work on algorithm problem solving.

Ideas please


One of ideas is to share every easy level algorithm on Leetcode.com. I have to push myself to write something and share with the community. Therefore, I will improve my communication skills and have chance to write something every day, not just algorithm, C# code, and also some technical detail related to the algorithm.

Another thing I can do is to work on algorithm problem solving every day. At least I should try to solve 3 to 5 easy level algorithms every day. At the beginning, I may find that it is hard and easy to get tired or nervous.



No comments:

Post a Comment