Sunday, August 19, 2018

Get organized - clean my own room

August 19, 2018

Introduction


It is time for me to get organized. I spent whole day Saturday to clean my room. I need to pack all cloths into the suitcase, and give room for me to enjoy my home office. Every time I have problems to deal with space issue, I know that I have to discipline myself. Do not shop any clothing.

After I got the clean room around 4:00 PM, a few hours hard work. I went out to play tennis for a break. And then I studied my finance in more than two hours.

Everything is in messy. I need to get organized.

When my room is messy, I know that I am under stress.

When my room is clean


I learn that I am in the control and very relax if I see my room is very clean and full organized. Sometimes I am in rush but I do not know that it slows me down.


No comments:

Post a Comment