Monday, August 27, 2018

Seven cases not to think about algorithms

August 27, 2018

Introduction


I come cross this idea to write a blog not to think about algorithms. For me it is very important to discipline myself, do not think about algorithm when I drive to and from work. Last year I had a car accident.

I like to write down a blog saying that do not think about algorithm in seven cases.

Seven cases not to think about algorithm 


I worked on the algorithm and then I could not solve the problem, and then I had to drive the car. The algorithm is called Leetcode 53: Maximum subarray.  I wrote a blog about the practice.

I know that it is important to discipline myself. I should not think about the algorithm when I drive.

For driving safety reason, I should not think about the algorithm.
To train myself think clearly, I should limit my time to think about one algorithm.

I need to find more cases that I should not think about the algorithm.




No comments:

Post a Comment