Monday, October 8, 2018

919. Complete Binary Tree Inserter

Oct. 8, 2018

Introduction


It is a medium level algorithm in the weekly contest 105. I decided to write a few ideas after the contest.

My practice


Here is the discuss link I posted using the idea learned from one of discuss after the contest.
Here is the discuss link I posted using Queue.
Here is the discuss line I posted using Queue. It is so easy to learn the idea, but it was so hard for me to write the code and I failed four times before the code passed the online judge.


Let us get some data


Here are my submission record. Today is Canada thanksgiving holiday. I spent time to stay in my home office, I practiced the algorithm using three ideas.



Here is the discuss line I posted using Queue. It is so easy to learn the idea, but it was so hard for me to write the code and I failed four times before the code passed the online judge.

I submitted four times from 33 minutes ago to 11 minutes ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment