Saturday, October 20, 2018

Leetcode weekly contest 107

Oct. 20, 2018

Introduction


It is the weekly contest again. I learned a few things this time. It is very important to learn who shared the solution just after the discuss, so I can learn those who performs much better than me.

One role model 


Here is one role model I like to learn from, since the player solved all 4 algorithms and also wrote a blog for each algorithm in Chinese with solutions. Since I almost finish all easy level algorithms on leetcode.com, I should find ways to learn various advanced players, no matter who they are. I like to learn how to advance my ranking in the contest first.


Algorithms


925. Long pressed name code written in contest
925. Long pressed name Elegant solution learned after the contest
926. Flip string to monotone increasing
927. Three equal parts Take me more than one hour


Actionable Items


I need to learn to stay humble. Sometimes I am stumble on easy level algorithm in the contest, and also I could not complete a hard level in the contest. My problem is that I have to rely on Leetcode online judge to find bugs first. 

It is time for me to show my result using an image. I will remember the mistakes I made on second easy level algorithm, and the effort I put in the third hard level algorithm






No comments:

Post a Comment