Sunday, October 28, 2018

Jane virgin

Oct. 28, 2018

Introduction


It is the show I like to watch again. Today I spent over one hour to watch the show, it was so relaxing and I had such great time. I think that in order to improve my performance on algorithm and data structure problem solving, first thing I have to do is to learn to relax and have some entertainment on netflix.com.

Ten hours


I like to plan to spend 10 hours time to watch the show. One reason I like to watch the show is that I used to live in Florida over 14 years. I miss Florida, I have three day vacation, I checked the airline ticket $400 us dollars.

Last time I watched Jane virgin is almost two years ago. I need to watch more shows to catch up ideas about fashion, good conversation and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment